Supernatural
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Supernatural

Forum sur la série Supernatural

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller

+4
olympe16
Ptite_winchester
Trode
lixant
8 participants
AuteurMessage
lixant
Modérateur
Modérateur
lixant

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1531

Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Empty
MessageSujet: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mar - 16:30

Je ne sais pas encore grand chose de cet épisode, mais cela sera à propos d'étranges coups de téléphone venu, semble-t-il, de l'au-delà....
Dean va lui aussi recevoir un appel !

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Trode
Chasseur professionel
Chasseur professionel
Trode

Féminin Nombre de messages : 417

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mar - 16:45

Et bien et bien ,tous cela m'a l'air bien étrange.

en tout cas merci Lixant !
lixant
Modérateur
Modérateur
lixant

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mar - 16:58

mais de rien ^^
J'ai aussi trouvé un entretien avec Sera Gamble, une des scénaristes...
je ne sais pas trop si c'est ici que je dois le poster... (je compte sur les modos au cas où )

Citation :

FFN: What's it like getting back to work? Are people charged up? Is it a smooth process picking up where you left off?
SG: By three o'clock on the first afternoon, we were all half-joking that it felt like we never left. I was afraid it would be complete chaos, because we only had three weeks to get up and running before production resumed. But everyone came in focused and ready to make it work. It's actually gone much more smoothly than I anticipated. One funny thing that happened: the first script in the hopper was almost complete before we left work, and it's kind of hilarious in its new context.

It's a light, high-concept episode – shot entirely in documentary style by these bumbling would-be ghost hunters we introduced in Season One. The whole hour is the “pilot” of a cable show called “Ghostfacers!” So it's quite a departure from our usual structure. And it’s completely self-enclosed and breezes right past all the mythology we set up in “Jus In Bello”, which was great when we had lots of time before we had to close in on the end of that arc.

In fact, it was necessary breathing room for our audience before we pounded them with Dean's deal coming due. But being part of the final run of this shortened season, being the first episode when we come back, gives it a sort of importance that it's definitely not engineered for. We all laugh about it -- it's just one of those out-of-our-control things that happened because of the strike, and we rolled with it. I think our audience will too -- they're savvy, and they'll get it. And it's a wildly entertaining episode, so for my part, I'm glad we get to do it. I would have been so sad if the strike went longer and it didn't get shot.

FFN: How will the foreshortened season three affect the stories we'll get in the next four episodes?
SG: Some story threads were condensed, and some were set aside for next season. We had to be creative with the storytelling, but these weren't difficult decisions to make. It was obvious which story had to be serviced: Dean's demon deal. His time’s running out; he’s going to hell. They've got a very short time to try to save him. The Season Finale takes place on Dean’s last day.

FFN: What about season four, are you optimistic?
SG: If this were Vegas and I had $100 in my pocket, I'd put $92 on a Season Four pickup. Then spend the other $8 on a strong drink if I'm wrong.

FFN: On "Dream A Little Dream of Me," Cathryn Humphris has the teleplay credit, and you and she share the "story by" credit. Can you talk about developing the episode and how that co-writing process worked?
SG: “Dream” wasn't a co-writing process so much as a tag-team process. I started it, Cathryn finished it. Basically, I pitched the idea, Eric approved it, and I got to work. A week or so later, Eric popped in and told me he needed me to write the very next episode, so he was pulling me off "Dream" and giving it to Cathryn. It had to do with the time crunch we faced going into the strike. I wrote “Jus In Bello” in a lot less time than we usually have to finish an episode. But I don't want to make a meal out of it, because this sort of thing happens all the time when you're making TV. Time runs out, things get shuffled, writers and directors get reassigned, and you write as fast as you can. It's actually one of my favorite things about the job. I thrive under the pressure of a tight deadline.

And about "Dream" -- I have to hand it to Cat. It was a really peculiar concept to be handed in half-baked form, and I hadn't done an entirely convincing job with the logic of the episode when I handed it over. But Cat tackled it, fixed all the lame bits she'd inherited from me, and made it much better than it was.

FFN: Dean had a break through there, where he realized he didn't want or deserve to go to hell. Meanwhile, Sam said in "Malleus Maleficarum" he thinks he has to become more like Dean. How are things going to develop emotionally for both of them in the next batch of episodes?
SG: Dean may not want to go to hell, but it's looming large. They're scrambling. Trying everything they can think of -- and failing over and over. We've been saying all season that Dean's deal isn't something he can just cleverly wiggle out of. He doesn’t know which demon holds his contract, and even if he did, Bela’s taken the Colt so he has zero leverage. He is deeply screwed. That’s taking a major emotional toll on both brothers.

FFN: In "Jus in Bello" you introduced a new big bad, Lilith. Can you talk about her, give us a hint of what's ahead?
SG: You'll be seeing more of her. And it won't be pretty. In "Jus In Bello" we learned that Lilith is extremely powerful. Flick of her hand, police station explodes. In coming episodes, you'll see that she's also smart. Which is bad news for Sam, obviously.

FFN: Agent Henriksen is a popular character, and his interaction with the Winchesters has been terrific. Please tell me there's a chance he survived!
SG: Well, since you asked so politely... Seriously, though -- even if he didn't survive, since when is death the last we see of people on Supernatural?

FFN: Those matching tattoos are pretty cool. How long has that been planned?
SG: I remember talking about it with Ben Edlund last season, while Cat was writing "Born Under A Bad Sign." We agreed that if we were Sam, the first thing we'd do is take that anti-possession amulet and head for the nearest tattoo parlor. He reminded me of it while we were working on “Jus In Bello,” because breaking out the amulets was an important story point in that episode. So I stuck it in there, and it made for a nice moment. It’s like, of course Sam and Dean have matching tats. How could it be any other way? By the way, I'll be convinced we're truly a cult hit when a fan gets the same tattoo.

FFN: The fans seem divided on Ruby and Bela, some like them and some don't. Do you read the fan reactions online?
SG: Sure, I occasionally go online -- in small portions. And with a grain of rock salt. We sometimes talk about fan reaction in the room, because we're clear that we make this show for the fans. We're not a big, vanilla procedural crime drama that zillions of folks watch while also checking their email and flipping through tabloids and doing their nails; we're a scrappy little genre show with a small audience of incredibly devoted fans. They turn off all the lights, they pop popcorn, they sit down, and they devour the show. I've seen posts that say “Here’s what I noticed the third time I watched the episode.” I mean, you've gotta respect that. Our fans are not fucking around.

So -- all that said, we knew going into this season that we were going to have to win the fans over with the new characters. And we also knew Ruby would be an easier sale -- we find out quickly that she’s a demon. There’s a lot of precedent for demon characters on Supernatural, male and female. And her twist -- her insistence that she is not the enemy -- is intriguing.

As for Bela, the writers were all excited by the idea of her. A person who moves through the supernatural world in a very different way than Sam and Dean, with different goals. I've seen “I HATE HER!” responses, but here’s the thing: we don't want you to love her. She’s a self-interested, wily mercenary who put our heroes directly in the line of fire with no remorse. You're never going to love her. Hopefully, you'll love to hate her. That’s the sweet spot.

FFN: Can you tell us about Ruby and Bela's role the rest of the season?
SG: Ruby is invested in the demon war and in Sam; we'll see more of her in that context. I'm enjoying her role in that story arc, because even though she's proven herself time and again to be a strong ally, there's always that underlying tension. Because she's a demon, and everything Sam and Dean know of demons tells them not to trust her. As for Bela -- well, she swiped the Colt and led Henriksen to the boys, which led to a bunch of demons attacking them. Dean is pretty into the idea of killing her.

FFN: A lot of people want to know if we're going to see Ellen again.
SG: Yup! Season finale.

FFN: Any type of character you'd introduce into the hunting world and haven't been able to yet?
SG: I'm writing the penultimate episode of the season right now, and it introduces a new hunter. I don't want to say too much about him, because today he’s a paranoid survivalist type, but by the time the episode’s finished he might be a friendly female goatherd from Normandy. Each of the writers has an idea or two for a hunter, and we wait to see where we can plug ‘em in. It’s all about waiting for right story.

Source: Firefox News

- Elle nous parle un peu du pacte de Dean (pas de grandes révélations),
- Elle parle des tatouages anti-possessions (j'ai pas trop compris)
- On apprend qu'on va vite revoir Lilith et que ce ne sera pas beau à voir car en plus d'être forte, elle est aussi intelligente !
- Elle parle aussi des filles et des réactions des fans à leur égard : qu'il est normal de détester Bela, elle n'est pas vraiment là pour nous plaire, mais que c'est différent pour Ruby... On va la voir s'investir dans la guerre aux côtés des frères.
- Sera nous révèle aussi que l'on va revoir Ellen (enfin, je croyais qu'on l'avait oubliée, la pauvre !)
- Nous allons aussi faire la connaissance d'un nouveau chasseur dans l'avant-dernier épisode...
Trode
Chasseur professionel
Chasseur professionel
Trode

Féminin Nombre de messages : 417

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mar - 17:04

aa, c'est normal de detester Bela, bon j'me sent rassurée xD *You're never going to love her. Hopefully, you'll love to hate her* Cette phrase m'a fait trop rire xD

Ruby, j'l'aime vraiment trop par contre.

Revoir Ellen ? Bonne nouvelle ! En tout cas, merci Encore Lixant !
Ptite_winchester
Modérateur
Modérateur
Ptite_winchester

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1126

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeMar 25 Mar - 16:42

rha moi j'adore Bela :p:p:p
olympe16
Apprenti chasseur
Apprenti chasseur
olympe16

Féminin Nombre de messages : 41

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeMar 25 Mar - 17:24

Merci pour le résumé
où les trouves tu (en anglais) ?
Je me débrouille assez bien en anglais

C cool : on va revoir ellen a la fin de la saison !
en ce qui concerne les tatouages :
D'apres ce que j'ai compris ! Lol !
Il était sûr que la première chose que ferait Sam serait d'emporter des amulettes et des anti-possession en tout genres au lieu d'aller dans le salon de tatouage le plus proche. Ils ont pensé qu'il fallait montrer qu'à ce moment de l'histoire Sam avait laissé tomber tout ça, c'était important de montrer qu'il était en train de changer, d'une façon marrante mais marquante. (En fait je pense qu'ils voulaient nous montrer que Sam était en train de ressembler à Dean).

Je te rassure, Tu te débrouilles très bien, Lixant, pour les traductions. ;-)
*virginie06*
Chasseur légendaire
Chasseur légendaire
*virginie06*

Féminin Nombre de messages : 756

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeMar 25 Mar - 17:48

Merci Lixant pour ces infos !! Cligne
http://www.myspace.com/virginie0681
lixant
Modérateur
Modérateur
lixant

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 15:08

merci !
J'ai trouvé ça sur le site de CW, Olympe !
olympe16
Apprenti chasseur
Apprenti chasseur
olympe16

Féminin Nombre de messages : 41

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 15:13

ok mici !
*virginie06*
Chasseur légendaire
Chasseur légendaire
*virginie06*

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeVen 25 Avr - 11:57

lixant
Modérateur
Modérateur
lixant

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeVen 25 Avr - 12:42

Danke schon
Jullinne236
Administrateur
Administrateur
Jullinne236

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1743

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 27 Avr - 16:12

Un grand merci!

A lixant tu te mets à l'allemand ...
Ich kan auch Deutch spreche lol
https://supernatural.niceboard.com
*virginie06*
Chasseur légendaire
Chasseur légendaire
*virginie06*

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 27 Avr - 22:12

2 extraits de l'épisode :

ICI

ICI
jennifer
Apprenti chasseur
Apprenti chasseur
jennifer

Féminin Nombre de messages : 38

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 19:14

et et et je suis vraiment nul en anglais, vous pourriez me résumé de quoi parle Sam et Dean et se que dit John a Dean par téléphone?? sa a l'air important! svp
http://joy-rode.skyblog.com
Ptite_winchester
Modérateur
Modérateur
Ptite_winchester

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1126

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 19:56

mici pour les liens Cligne

rho il a l'air aussi bien (oué j'dis ca a chaque fois mais l'idee d'entendre parler de papa Winchester me réjouit c'est nostalgique :p)
lixant
Modérateur
Modérateur
lixant

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeMar 29 Avr - 14:39

merci pour les liens
Jennifer, au télphone, John dit à Dean qu'il ne veut pas que son fils qu'il aime aille en enfer, et comme Dean répond qu'il ne sait pas quoi faire, il lui dit que le démon qui détient son contrat est ici (sous entendu, je suppose, dans la ville où ils sont alors)

dans l'autre extrait, Dean a parlé à Sam de ce coup de fil et apparemment, il a aussi une adresse. Mais Sam ne semble pas convaincu et préfère sortir retrouver quelqu'un qu'il a promis d'aider. Ce qui met Dean en colère. Il dit à Sam qu'après avoir cherché à l'aider en vain depuis des mois, il le laisse se débrouiller tout seul quand il a une piste. Sam s'énerve aussi en disant qu'il n'y a aucune preuve que c'est vrai, et supplie Dean de ne pas y aller tout seul.

J'ai vraiment hâte de le voir !!!
jennifer
Apprenti chasseur
Apprenti chasseur
jennifer

Féminin Nombre de messages : 38

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeMar 29 Avr - 20:56

Merciiii pour la traduction! J'ai absolument hâte de le voir! Je peux pas attendre! C'est fou! Merci encore
http://joy-rode.skyblog.com
lixant
Modérateur
Modérateur
lixant

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeSam 3 Mai - 2:44

AAaaahhh je suis contente !!
en effet, j'ai été déçu par l'épisode 13 (peut-être aussi parce qu'on attendait depuis longtemps) mais je l'espérais un peu plus drôle, et puis aussi 10 mn sans les frères, c'est long...
enfin tout va mieux dans cet épisode, même si le méchant est un peu bof (j'ai hâte du zombie dans le 15 !)
et puis on a la voix de JD Morgan, c'est chouette ! (peut-être est-ce la dernière fois qu'il est crédité au générique alors il faut en profiter ^^)
cristal20
Chasseur professionel
Chasseur professionel
cristal20

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitimeDim 4 Mai - 1:18

Alors, ça y est, je l'ai vu en vost! Absolument génia! Le démon était vraiment horrible quand il mangeait les âmes! Berk! J'ai bien cru que le petit Simon allait finir sous le camion mais heureusement, Sam était là et dans cet épi, il est carrément bien campé sur ses positions, tout au contraire de Dean qui sembla s'égarer mais on peut comprendre! La fin, le petit moment entre les frères était magnifique! Vivement la suite!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller   Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller Icon_minitime

Spoiler épisode 14 : Long distance caller
Page 1 sur 1